Wednesday, August 12, 2009

YIKES!!

Okay, it's been a long, long time since I've done anything to this site. Glad they didn't turn it off on me!! Here is a picture from our wonderful pack trip. I wanna go back!! Check out this batch of jambalaya. Oh man, was it good! Don't ask me for the recipe; I doubt that I'll ever come up with this again! And how can you beat cooking over a wood fire? Delicious!

Life has been crazy busy, like everyone else. The chickens are doing great! Seven eggs out of six hens the other day! The bonus egg! We had a great trip back for the Trumbower Reunion. Lots of Trumbowers to meet! Whirlwind trip. Got to see the Orioles and Reds play in Camden Yards which was awesome! Our flights there and back went well. It was a nice trip!
This weekend is the Hoback BBQ Rib Picnic. 2800 pounds of ribs will be cooked and it will all be done for another year by Saturday evening's end. This year's planning has gone well. Wish you all could come!

No comments: