Monday, January 4, 2010

Help Me!!

Today, I had the honor of getting asked to teach a one hour class at the upcoming Trauma Conference, April 15ish 2010. (At a later moment, I realized I had plugged a spring break into this very time slot, which now, I will have to change - argh!). This is hosted by our EMS folks and brings people from all about Wyoming, some even from Idaho, to be entertained and learn some good and often gorey EMS stuff. My quest - to combine something EMS with something Fire. To educate and entertain. To be a dynamic speaker because it is difficult to find dynamic women speakers. Dynamic, I have. Topic, I do not.

So, always up for a challenge, I have accepted the mission. And always willing to look to my friends for help, I send you this blog site. Any and all ideas will be considered!! Pleeeeease, people, help me out here!! Of course realizing many of you are neither firefighters nor EMTs, I realize this may be a desperate plea. So following are some pictures of our Fall 09 Tour to Illinois and back! It was a splendid trip, indeed. Happy 2010 - I feel good about this year!!

No comments: