Thursday, September 3, 2015

Last Night

True or False?
1.  Theory is imprecise and complex?

I close this daily blogging quest with a sense of thankfulness.  I am thankful this class is finished (excluding the odious paper that still must be written).  I am thankful for ALL I have learned.  And I have learned a bunch.  Thankful to have met some awesome people, to have had some great walks around the neighboring country, to be able to spend a glorious weekend with Scott and Stephanie. 

Thank YOU ALL for checking into my site!  It has been fun to see the numbers of viewers go up every day.  I hope checking in has been a worthwhile expenditure of your time. 

Here are some closing pictures; no rhyme or reason.   Answer to the test is at the end of the blog.  Good night, good health, good friends, good wine, good life-moments!




 Scott's Toy

 
The answer to the question is TRUE.  Theory is both imprecise and complex. 
 

No comments: