Saturday, October 17, 2015

When The Earth Moves

Turns out, the pump was stuck in the well shaft because the earth moved.  This is a very bad thing.  A new well must be dug.  A new pump must be installed.  This will cost a bunch of money for our landlords. 

Meanwhile, Michael is moving water.  A 200 gallon tank now in the back of his pickup.  It is a really hassle for him - another thing to do once or twice or three times a day.  But, we get a shower in the morning and today we do laundry.

I am recovering from some major dental work and a freak incident which has made my face very sore and swollen.  I'll spare you the picture.  Antibiotics on board.  Feeling better as the day goes on.

I spent Monday through Wednesday in Park City, UT this week for work.  It is an interesting mountain town, complete with a Walmart and a discount shopping center.  Oh, plus, a very good steakhouse!  These are pictures from my walk through a wetlands reserve where I had just enough time for a good walk after the Monday arrival.




No comments: