Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Walton Ranch

This is where Michael works.  I took this picture to determine if my Nikon camera body is functioning properly.  It suffered a nasty fall, completely severing the very nice zoom lens off the body.  I am guardedly optimistic the camera is working just fine.

And, I have this picture to show for its operational status.

Update:  The Walton Ranch recently sold to the man who owns Urban Outfitters .  He also has a specialty cheese farm in Pennsylvania; I found this article about that farm PA Cheese .  Priority for the new owner is the design and build of a for-certain trophy home on the ranch.  It is exciting to see the ranch have a new "vision" with direction and some money to start making things better.

What a beautiful ranch, indeed!  I would say my husband is pretty darn lucky to work on a ranch this beautiful and now owned by a man with a vision.


No comments: