Friday, January 27, 2017

In Case You Did Not Know

I will be doing something quite outside of my comfort zone, starting tomorrow as I board the plane for Barcelona, Spain.  Heading to a conference on wildland fire which you an check out at Conference Info .  Check out the venue! 

As I try to think of everything I am forgetting, I am taking pause to hope you will check in often with the blog site.  If all goes well, I should be making frequent entries in this foreign city.  Over the course of my travel, I will skip ahead 8 hours - talk about time travel!! 

There are palm trees in Barcelona.  I am guessing it will be warmer and look quite different than it does here right now.  Stay tuned!!

 Looking out the back door toward the greenhouse.

Looking to the front of the house down the "dog run".  No problem jumping over the fence now - it's buried!!

No comments: