Saturday, April 18, 2009


My attempt at a blog site. Forgive me as I work through this and make discoveries! I hope my site brings something positive to any of you visitors.
I hope to share in this site. Recipes, movie reviews, cool web sites, family and friend news. On the surface, a blog site seems so, well, egotistically personal. However, I have gotten SO much enjoyment from those I follow. I'll give this a try!
Some of you heard about my adventure in a helicopter atop a mountain top last week. Happily, after the 3 attempt, the helicopter did start up and myself and three other souls did not have to spend the night on a 9500 foot mountain! Certainly, one of the most memorable events in the last week.
Best friend of all Diana is opening a yoga studio in Ottawa. I believe she has found her calling. Much work is expected in the upstairs studio (above Gunk's shop) and she hopes to be open in two months.
My mentee in the fire department, Coralia Miller, is off to the Grand Canyon for a river trip! Safe travels; you'll be a different person when you return!

No comments: