Monday, May 11, 2009

Trial and error. I have spent WAY too much time fiddling with this today!!



Okay folks, you should see a slideshow on the progress of the chicken coop. I can't seem to get it to play all the pictures, on the blog site, but I think if you double click on the image you should get to a slide show icon, upper right corner. Michael has been delayed by the rain, but the weather is good now! He's planning and designing and thinking all about this coop.

Meanwhile, check out this lovely fava bean salad I made for tonight's "Inspector's Meeting". Found these dried fava beans in the Mexican food sections of Smiths. Soaked them a few hours, cooked them until they were just done (too much and they would have turned to mush), added some great midwestern sweet/sour juice, some red peppers, kalamata olives, basil, grape tomatoes, sliced red onions and salt and pepper. Oh, and I'll be bringing a bottle of chainti too! Ha!!

No comments: