Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Start of The Day

It would be easy to figure you were going to have a bad day when you realized your dog peed in your open carry on bag.  Yup.  Smoke is pissed (!) I was leaving.  The mess wasn't too bad to clean up and really, once I got over being mad, it was kind of funny.  He knew he did wrong. 

So, I sit now in Fairfax, VA readying for a Vision 20/20 Fire Symposium.  Check them out at http://strategicfire.org  Then check your smoke alarms.  Are they older than 10 years?  Do you have one in every bedroom?  Just askin'.

It was a great day to travel.  No hitches.  Good connection in Denver and arrived here to 75 plus temperatures!  Wow.  Heat wave!  There are 4 people here from the little less than 600,000 people state of Wyoming!  This is really cool news, indeed (yes, of course, I know them all!)

So, despite an angry dog, all is well.  I am about to seek out dinner and beverage!  Friday morning, I get to moderate a session - a very big honor for me.  This is a great gathering of people all trying to figure out really smart ways to keep people from dying in structure fires.  Glad to be part of the group! 

More later!

No comments: