Wednesday, March 8, 2017

His Name is Moses

If there is such thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as a dog that is adopted by Gunk & Di.  Meet Moses.  He is one of those dogs.  A gentle giant, I wasn't sure how it would go when I arrived to their vacated house this morning.  Diana said he was a bit of a watch dog.  And that is what he did.  He watched me.  I spoke softly and introduced myself.  This dog could rip off my arm!  With no further concerns, he allowed me in, elicited no sounds of warning, and we are now big buddies.  What a sweet soul.  
 

The wind is howling again today.  No storm fronts, just threats of 50mph wind.  And so it seems to be happening. This house creaks while the forest around whirs in the wind gusts.  Despite the blue sky day, there is no motivation to want to go outside.  Ugh.  Wind is a four letter word!

 
Thanks Dad and Linda for letting me hang out!  I had a great time.  This is Aiden next to Nana and dad Mark towering off to Aiden's right!  Of course, that's Toby in Dad's arm.  Toby is glad I am gone!!  Thanks again!  Love the Artic Cat sweatshirt too!! 

No comments: