Tuesday, December 18, 2018

This Year's Gifts

Todd is my Pitch-playing partner.  He and I can cause Janet and Mike to wail in exasperation as we pull off game after game in the "Us and Them" scorecard event.  Todd likes to win.  So do I.  (Of course, so do Mike and Janet!!)

This is what Todd gave me for Christmas!  This summer, vexed with a mounting weed take-over, I grabbed an old bread knife out of the kitchen and started to de-root weeds below the service.  The knife served in other ways too; cutting broccolini, cabbage heads when they were young, and other cutting missions of the like.  I believe Todd's A.M. Leonard Soil Tool will be a much more appropriate and useful tool for the summer of 2019!  And he didn't just get me the knife....I got a PINK handled knife and the sheath to contain the thing!!  What a perfect gift!  Thank you Todd!!

Janet's cookies arrived.  They are amazing and disappearing fast.  I put most in the freezer to try to quell the magical disappearing act they were performing!

We leave Friday for New York.  Watch for more posting of travel.  Watch "It's a Wonderful Life".  Mike and I are making it an annual tradition.  Merry Christmas to all!! Stay Safe, Loved Ones! 

No comments: