Monday, June 3, 2019

100 Miles Per Hour

It's been a bit of a fast-track lately.  Since my birthday, Mike and I have both been going one hundred miles an hour.  One must prioritize when plates start spinning.  I'm sure a few have dropped; I have just not found them yet!! 

I was delighted to be back in Freedom after a long day of driving from Casper Saturday night when this amazing storm blew by the place.  The wind was incredible and I doubt we will ever find the lid to the compost bin that I watched take off like a scene from Somewhere Over the Rainbow!

And speaking of rainbows, check out this full double rainbow!  Rain on the crops, rainbow on the horizon! 



Mom noted some amazing things I sure have never thought about with rainbows.  For example, have you ever noticed how the colors on the outside double rainbow are reversed??  Who knew?!!  Notice how the rainbow touches down in the manure pile on the second picture - a pot of gold!!

Here is an article that helps you understand how rainbows and double rainbows come to be seen Rainbow Science

No comments: