Monday, August 31, 2015

It is a Monday, Day 9

Argh.  Today was a Monday, for sure.  Didn't sleep well last night, the alarm clock went off far too early, and the teachers got into even harder topics.  Thanks to a good walk and help from today's birthday boy, I have been able to get refocused.  Panic hit this afternoon and I considered throwing away my "problem" and starting over again.  As said, I have refocused, pulled my wits together, and realize this would be quite the wrong thing to do.  So, tonight, work on homework and my required 10-12 page paper formatted per APA (American Psychological Association) which has all these silly rules about indenting, spacing, using italics, not using italics - really????  This stuff matters?  Check out this PDF at WHO KNEW? It's moments like these when I realize a college education (beyond the token first year I attended) would have really helped me out today!!  I will get through this - and be better because of it!!

Had a great walk after class - although very hot and very humid.  These walks have become mandatory for my sanity after sitting all day.  Went north up a new road and captured these two images.  I also added a few others from the weekend.  Hope your Monday was kinder.



The two-toned home!

A mansion by the Lake.

No comments: