Sunday, January 3, 2016

Kitchen Things

I vowed, in 2015, to quit cluttering my tiny kitchen counter.  Seriously, we are talking tiny here.  Currently, the toaster, a compost bucket, coffee beans and grinder sit to the left of the sink which measures about 3' x 2'.  To the right of the sink is the coffee maker, the soda machine, an electric tea pot and the water pitcher used to fill the coffee pot.  This side of the counter is smaller; 2' x 3'.

So here it is.  2016!  I just ordered this thing - a vegetable spiraler.  Check it out at Vegie Curler.  And, I bought that juicer (placed on the right side of the sink).  So, things have gone to hell in the kitchen so far this year!

The juicer Cold Press Juicer , while not cheap, is very good.

So, although these two items may - or may not be - on my top ten kitchen list, they have become part of my tiny kitchen and the food I create out of its space! 

Enjoy the last day of holiday!

No comments: