Friday, November 17, 2017

Travel Adventure

Ah the holidays!  After a long dark and gloomy day of rain yesterday, I must admit, I am looking forward to "getting out of town" for a break.  Had it snowed, we would be buried today!  Instead, things are wet and cold and muddy. 

Mike's nephew Evan and his gal Dani are here for a visit.  As they will not be back east for the holiday gathering, it will be good to hook up and see them a bit.  They spent the night in Freedom last night; it's great to have some room to put visitors up!  I'll get some pictures and post on this site soon.

It's time to start thinking about holiday gifts.  Need you ask what my number one choice for this year would be?

My Favorite Appliance

If you are going to get one and click on this link, I actually get $$ from Amazon for you doing it!!  Crazy, right.  Well, thought I'd give it a try.  You'll see more links to come.  And really, if you are not a Prime member yet, what are you waiting for?  For those of us in the NE corner of Wyoming, Prime is awesome.  No shipping charges.  Order and it's here in two or three days.  Easy peazy.  Shopping opportunities are somewhat limited.  This is a great resource for us here! 

Safe travels.  Warm and happy holidays!  Stand by for more posts; I'll actually have time now!!



No comments: