Friday, January 19, 2018

Fire Investigators

Had you have visited the space where the training was held, you would have been able to view the classroom, the backs of the students, and the two instructors - also the author's of the Kirk's Fire Investigation, 8th Edition classroom textbook through the back room glass walls.  Had you stayed long enough and had keen observation skills, you too might have noticed the two attendees seated directly behind me who spent the entire class glued to their iphones and computers.  One wonders why they bothered.

Did the class offer me gems of new learning?  No.  Am I glad I went?  Yes.  There are many things one can learn, even if it's not what you were hoping for!  I was reminded that I know quite a bit, actually, about fire investigations.  We don't get many fires, so being reminded of my currently-held knowledge was a good thing. 

And I got to listen to some good books while driving, see beautiful country, and arrive home - safe and sound - happy to be home, once again. 

To add visual content, here is an ExploreMeKC Flickr picture for you today.

Tags:  bicycles marshall michigan sidewalk fall

No comments: