Saturday, April 29, 2017

Home. Again.

Traveling to Barcelona gave me a whole new reality when it comes to US traveling! Just like that - I am home!  No glitches.  Remarkably!  I heard that after out plane left Indy, many flights cancelled due to the stormy weather.  Phew.  Got into Denver and it was snowing.  Our flight was delayed as we had to be de-iced.  Mike patiently waited in Jackson, visiting with other friends picking up family.  It is always so good to be home.

Smoke seems to be improving.  He is still gimpy, but moving around better.  I think he dislocated his hip.  Vet visit next week.

We met one of the 5 Chief candidates in the airport.  Todd, from Moline, Illinois, and his wife Heather.  Our organization will get a look at them tomorrow night.

So happy it is Saturday.  A full day tomorrow to figure out what to do something with!  The sun slipped behind Munger Mountain tonight as I sat in an outside chair - wine glass in hand - my eyes closed to the brightness and my body warming to the rays.  The grass is greening, the hummingbirds are no two instead of one.  Spring is coming.  Spring is coming.....

No comments: