Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Getting to Work for Labor Day Weekend!

Done with work tomorrow at noon.  Heading south.  Improvements thus far to the Franch home include; a giant mirror (48 x 80"), a bed frame for the free king size bed mattress and springs, a dining room set with 3/4" round glass table. 

Saturday will be the apex of activities.  Jim and Jess  and kids are coming Saturday.  Coralia and her kids too.  Maybe Todd and Janet!  We'll have a pile of people.  For those of you not connected, if you want the user name and password to our camera viewing the scene out the front door, just let me know!  It is really cool to see the horses and mules walk by - live time!!  There should be plenty of activity come this weekend...

I may disc.  I may drive the tractor with the accumulator.  I may cook.  I will drink!  And I will celebrate this new and wonderful place!! 

No comments: