Wednesday, August 23, 2017

You Can't Make This Stuff Up!!

The title of this blog is a phrase we often use in emergency services when things happen that are just hard to believe!  This report, just read off the state-wide news, made me laugh.  I hope you will laugh too!  

Read this story by clicking on the text You Can't Make This Up!  I can totally imagine this happening!

Yesterday was wonderful.  The day ended with Brahm's Violin Concerto; sweet notes swirling around my tired head as I cooked another meal - you guessed it! - in my Insta Pot!  Cooking is "flow" for me.  All the worries of the day are chopped up in the onions, grated finely in the garlic, and sauteed to a crispy brown in the burger.  Prior to dinner, I got in a nice walk, albeit, a hot one.  Took off early from work and got fairly caught up with the work which had accumulated while we awaited Totality.  

From my greenhouse, pictures of pride!  This was a better-than-last-year for tomato growing.  I can smell the bacon cooking.....!!




No comments: