Wednesday, April 29, 2020

This Makes Me Burst with Pride

I started this blog, way back when, to improve my writing skills.  You faithful Readers have seen my personality is written on my sleeve.  Although you already know me, my writing SHOWS me and who I am.  I write my feelings and am transparent.  Some might say, I write from the heart.

As we have been pushed - shoved - into this New Normal, I have jotted down some words and thoughts and sent them off down the internet mail pike thinking maybe someone might publish my words.  As a member of the International Fire Chiefs Association, I jumped at an invitation to contribute to their blog site.  I mean, all the Fire Chiefs in the Nation read this stuff!  How cool is that?  I do not get paid, but I do get the thrill, the pride, and the honor of reading the words I have written, which are so very much my words.  Mom, thanks for all your wisdom you have bestowed on me through these years!

Click on this link to see the most recently published IAFC Article

No comments: