Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wear A Mask

I was against mask wearing from the beginning.  A scientific paper with data supporting no mask wearing.  Our local medical doctor not supporting mask wearing.  And then the CDC declared it so to be!  So, now I'm on board!  Here is my little poem....

Wear a gator, wear a buff, wear a silk scarf and don't be GRUFF!  
When you wear a mask, you are taking care of others
When they wear a mask, they are taking care of you. 
Let's all mask up to take care of each other,
It's just not all that hard to do!!

And even though I'm not quite sure how it all works, I have started #MaskUpJacksonHole

Here is a good guide for those of us who would much rather pull up our silk scarf than wear a mask.  This from the US Airforce.  Click on THIS LINK to find many ways to protect others!

Teton County now has 44 confirmed patients.  The number continues to grow, but not quite so rapidly.  Prediction is we will be over the peak by the end of the month.  Events for the end of May have been cancelled.

John Prine has died from COVID complications.  He was a wonderful artist.  I love his music.  See more here.

Stay home.  Wash your hands.  Stay well.

We are at No Grocery Store, Day #9.  I believe we could (and may) go a month without groceries!!  I make bread, crackers (the cheese is almost gone), pull out meat from the freezer, enjoy the kraut I have made ontop of the eggs our chicken lay.  Mike and I are NOT losing weight!! 

Here is a picture of the beautiful and delicious chicken I threw on the BBQ rotisserie Monday night.  This chicken was raised by Stephanie at Prosser Family Farms in a chicken tractor type way, grousing their way through the fields, these chickens are as natural as one could want!

Sorry.  You will have to wait for the picture.....!!  You can find it on my Instagram account under kathyclay4454

No comments: